Steven Anthony, DO
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Steven Anthony is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the treatment of foot and ankle disorders. He is also proficient in the treatment of fractures, as well as orthopedic-related treatment of hand, wrist, hip, and knee problems.
Dr. Anthony completed his undergraduate degree at Florida State University in Tallahassee and earned his medical degree at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency training at Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio and a fellowship in orthopedic foot and ankle surgery at New England Foot and Ankle Specialists in Portland, Maine.
Dr. Anthony grew up and still has family in the Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda area. He and his wife and children enjoy the water and the many activities and attractions our area has to offer.
Dr. Anthony is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, and the American Osteopathic Association.
- Medical Degree: West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV
- Internship and Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery, New England Foot and Ankle Specialists, Portland, ME
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Murdock Surgery Center