Sean Spence, MD
Fellowship Trained in Hand & Upper Extremity
We welcomed Dr. Sean Spence to our practice October 2021.
Dr. Spence completed his orthopedic residency at Florida Orthopaedic Institute at the University of South Florida, and his fellowship in Upper Extremity and Hand at UPMC in Pittsburgh.
Dr. Spence holds professional affiliations with the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Along with general Orthopedics, Dr. Spence has a sub-specialization in Upper Extremity and Hand.
His interests include travel, golf, aerial drone photography, scuba diving, fishing, and snowboarding.
- Medical Degree: University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Florida Orthopaedic Institute at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship: UPMC at University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Society of Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
Hospital & Surgical Center Affiliations:
- Shorepoint Health Port Charlotte
- Shorepoint Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Murdock Surgery Center
Get to Know Dr. Spence