Dale A. Greenberg, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Board Certification in Sports Medicine
Dr. Dale Greenberg is board certified in orthopedic surgery with an additional board certification in sports medicine. He has been practicing orthopedic surgery and sports medicine in Charlotte County since 1991.
Dr. Greenberg attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate education, earned his medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in 1986, and completed his orthopedic residency training at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Greenberg has over 20 years of experience taking care of professional athletes. He was a team physician with the Texas Rangers organization for 12 years prior to becoming involved with the Tampa Bay Rays organization. He serves as a team orthopedic consultant for the Tampa Bay Rays and was team orthopedic surgeon for the Charlotte Stone Crabs when they were located in Charlotte County.
Dr. Greenberg enjoys taking care of professional and amateur athletes of all ages and capabilities. He is a member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
- Medical Degree: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Internship and Orthopedic Residency: Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando, FL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certification in Sports Medicine
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Murdock Surgery Center
Get to Know Dr. Greenberg