Jacob Pennington, DO
We welcome Dr. Jacob Pennington to our practice as of September 1, 2021.
Dr. Pennington completed his residency at McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital at Michigan State University and will be completing his fellowship in adult reconstruction at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, OH in July 2021. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
Dr. Pennington is especially skilled in Hip and Knee Reconstruction.
He enjoys golf, Kentucky basketball, snowboarding, biking, and home renovations.
- Medical Degree: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital at Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons