Jacob Pennington, DO
Fellowship Trained in Hip & Knee Surgery
We welcome Dr. Jacob Pennington to our practice September 2021.
Dr. Pennington completed his residency at McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital at Michigan State University and his fellowship in adult reconstruction at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, OH. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
Dr. Pennington is especially skilled in Hip and Knee Reconstruction.
He enjoys golf, Kentucky basketball, snowboarding, biking, and home renovations.
- Medical Degree: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital at Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Get to Know Dr. Pennington