Jason M. Mlnarik, DO
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Traumatology
Dr. Jason Mlnarik is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in traumatic injuries and other orthopedic-related problems. Dr. Mlnarik completed his medical degree at the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri and his fellowship in orthopedic traumatology at Grant Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Before moving to our area, Dr. Mlnarik practiced for ten years in Kansas City as an orthopedic trauma surgeon. He and his family are excited to be in Florida and particularly in the Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda area, where they can enjoy the beautiful water, warm climate, and welcoming community. His interests include weight/strength training, golf, and pet rescue and fostering.
Dr. Mlnarik is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, and American Osteopathic Association.
- Medical Degree: University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Traumatology, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Murdock Surgery Center