Nicholas J. Connors, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Adult Reconstructive Joint Surgery
Dr. Nicholas Connors has served the community of Charlotte County since 1996. He joined Advanced Orthopedic Center in 1999. As a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Connors has extensive education and clinical experience in all joint replacement surgeries of the hip, knee, and shoulder.
Dr. Connors earned his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis and completed his residency program at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. He received additional orthopedic training by completing a fellowship in adult reconstructive joint surgery at the University of Florida in Gainesville. Dr. Connors is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and he is conversational in Spanish.
Dr. Connors was the first surgeon in Charlotte County to introduce and perform minimally invasive total hip surgery. He is the first and most experienced surgeon in Charlotte County offering a reduced pain and accelerated patient recovery technique, making it possible for patients to leave the hospital 1-3 days after surgery.
- Medical Degree: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstructive Joint Surgery, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Murdock Surgery Center